Mittwoch, 28. September 2016

Taobao Haul

Hello my Dears,

A few weeks ago i ordered some nice things from Taobao:



I really love this skirt, but it was dirty when it arrived. :(
I don't think this was the fault of my shopping service.

This nice bow is on the back <3

Which Lolita don't want to be the queen. So i had to order this amazing crown.

 It also looks pretty good with the flower pin.
This pin, the gloves and the witch hat are from Cutie Creator. It was my first order from this shop. and the quality is so soooo good.

 Moreover I got this stunning gloves. I will wear it with my Little Bird Symphonia.
 I always wanted a witch hat from Cutie Creator and know it is mine.

I am so happy with all the things and the quality is very good. But the dirty skirt was not nice. But afer washing it, it was okay. So it really depends on where you buy, every shop is different.

I hope you enjoy my little post <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen